We know you have a lot to think about to get ready this weekend. So here are a few tips to help you have a most epic Super Bowl party.
- Declutter your house.
- Load up the snack bowls with chips, salsa, and chicken wings . . . and load up the bathroom with Febreze.
- Have a variety of chips. Potato and tortilla.
- Wear something that will make everyone laugh. Like a funny hat, novelty glasses, or totally different team jersey.
- Play a drinking game where you take a shot every time the Patriots cheat.
- Remember: after your team scores a touchdown, it's okay to high-five your buddies.
- If you're in L.A., make sure your guests know that B.Y.O.B. doesn't mean "Bring Your Own Botox.
- Remember how much fun your Pro Bowl party was last week? Just replicate that!
- Have some decent music handy for when you mute the TV during the halftime show.