CVS Health has opened drive-thru COVID-19 testing sites at 11 Houston-area CVS Pharmacy locations as of Friday.
Retail locations in Houston, Cypress, League City, Seabrook and Spring will hand out testing materials at the drive-thru locations.
The tests are available to people who meet Centers for Disease Control and Prevention criteria for symptoms of a COVID-19 infection.
You must register online at CVS.com.
The new testing sites in Houston include:
• CVS Pharmacy, 26265 Northwest Freeway, Cypress, TX 77433
• CVS Pharmacy, 12550 Louetta Road, Cypress, TX 77429
• CVS Pharmacy, 15010 Memorial Drive, Houston, TX 77079
• CVS Pharmacy, 1003 Richmond Avenue, Houston, TX 77006
• CVS Pharmacy, 5402 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX 77056
• CVS Pharmacy, 2469 Bay Area, Houston, TX 77058
• CVS Pharmacy, 5603 FM1960 W, Houston, TX 77069
• CVS Pharmacy, 5002 West Main Street, League City, TX 77573
• CVS Pharmacy, 2232 Repsdorph Road, Seabrook, TX 77586
• CVS Pharmacy, 25110 Grogans Mill Road, Spring, TX 77380
• CVS Pharmacy, 8754 Spring Cypress Road, Spring, TX 77379
Here's an Associated Press story about when they opened in Georgia.
photo courtesy of Getty Images