1. The Dow Jones had its worst day since the 1987 "Black Monday" crash, falling 10% and 2,352 points. It's the fifth biggest one-day percentage drop in history, and largest point drop ever.
2. Ohio and Maryland became the first states to shut down ALL schools yesterday, including both public and private.
4. A new study found the average person who gets COVID-19 is contagious for 20 days. But one patient they looked at was contagious for 37 days.
5. A biotech company in Rochester, New York thinks one of its cancer drugs might be an effective treatment. They claim tests show it can slow down the cell-to-cell spread in people with the virus, and it could be a stop-gap treatment until there's a vaccine.
6. Could the virus affect men's fertility? It's not clear, but some doctors think it's possible.
7. The Center for Biocide Chemistries posted a fairly exhaustive list of cleaning products that can kill the virus.
8. People are calling on internet providers to suspend caps on how much data people can use, because so many Americans are working from home right now.
9. Pornhub is offering free premium memberships to everyone in Italy so they have something to do while they're on lockdown.
11. Here's the most extreme travel cancelation we've seen: Europe and Russia's joint rover mission to MARS has been postponed because of the outbreak.
12. A guy flying from New York to Palm Beach, Florida found out he'd tested positive right before his flight. And he still got on the plane.
13. KFC launched a new "finger lickin' good" ad in the U.K. two weeks ago that featured people licking their fingers in public. They've now pulled the ad.
14. Ben & Jerry's cancelled its annual Free Cone Day. But apparently Dairy Queen's is still on next Thursday. (Last we heard, they hadn't cancelled it.)
15. Chipotle is offering free delivery for the rest of the month. And your food comes in new "tamper-evident packaging," so you'll know if anyone opened it. Also, all CVS locations are now doing free prescription deliveries.