Analyzing Google searches from across the country, Digital Third Eye finds in 2020 Houston is looking for Buffalo Chicken Dip.
They found a lot of interesting stuff, here's a link to the whole report and here’s a summary:
- 43% of people plan to watch the Super Bowl at home, 36% will go to a party
- 1-in-4 only watch for the commercials
- 43% want the Super Bowl to move from Sunday to Saturday
- 19% have called out sick on Monday after watching the game
The favored snack during the Super Bowl in Texas is 7-Layer Dip, which you can make yourself or get a grocery store.
This is the recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip from All Recipes:
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Rating: 4.71 stars
This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings. It's best served hot with crackers and celery sticks. Everyone loves the results!
- 5 mins
- 40 mins
- 45 mins
- 5 cups
• 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
• 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup Ranch dressing
• ¾ cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Hot Sauce)
• 1 ½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
• 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
• 1 (8 ounce) box chicken-flavored crackers
• Step 1
Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
284 calories; 22.6 g total fat; 54 mg cholesterol; 552 mg sodium. 8.6 g carbohydrates; 11.1 g protein;
© Copyright 2020 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved. Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 01/30/2020