Tuesday is just the beginning of many active weather days ahead.
KTRH Meteorologists say most of the showers will pop up in Southwest Houston. say storms chances are more likely southwest of Houston.
There's a marginal risk of severe weather from central Harris County to the west and southwest where isolated storms could produce hail and gusty winds.
Scattered showers will finish up Tuesday evening allowing for a slight break in the weather overnight into Wednesday morning.
Houston TranStar reported high water in the following locations:
- IH-69 Eastex Freeway Southbound At FM-1960
- IH-69 Northbound Before NORTH PARK in Montgomery County
- IH-69 Southbound After NORTH PARK in Montgomery County
- BELTWAY 8-EAST Northbound At SPENCER HWY
- BELTWAY 8-EAST Southbound After PASADENA BLVD
- BELTWAY 8-EAST Southbound At VISTA
- EAST SAM HOUSTON TOLLWAY Northbound Before PASADENA BLVD
- EAST SAM HOUSTON TOLLWAY Southbound At SPENCER HWY
Stay with Newsradio 740 KTRH for weather updates.