Scientists are studying rather AirPods are dangerous to your health...
Are wireless earbuds dangerous? Experts warn that Apple’s AirPods could send an electromagnetic field through your brain - as 250 scientists sign petition to regulate trendy tech
- Tiny wireless Bluetooth headphones fit into the ear canal
- 250 scientists from over 40 countries have signed a petition to the WHO and UN to warn against radiowave radiation from wireless technologies
- The close proximity of AirPods to the brain and inner ear may raise cancer risks
- Little research exists on Bluetooth and its health effects but it also uses radiowave radiation
- Plus, AirPods talk to one another using a magnetic field that passes through the brain
- An expert says there is little research on this but 'can't imagine it's all that great for you'