The Arts of Healing in River Oaks


The inaugural The Arts of Healing event is coming to the River Oaks District on Thursday.

More than two dozen doctors will display their artistic wares... including paintings, photography, dance, music and more throughout luxury stores including Brunello Cucinelli, Akris, Giuseppe Zanotti, Dolce & Gabbana, Harry Winston, John Hardy, Tom Ford, Van Cleef & Arpels, and, initial partner and supporter of this initiative, Etro.

KTRH's own Dr. Joe Galati is among the participants.  

He said in a recent article, "For me, photography has been a big part of my life. I was given my first camera at seven years old. There are numerous stories to tell about my photographs, and the people I have been able to meet as a result. The photographs I have selected span a large part of my life - starting at the age 13 through the present. While the collection is a bit unorthodox, it's me and that's what I want to share with all of you."

The Arts of Healing Foundation is a nonprofit, 501(c)3 organization hosting this inaugural event with 80% of the proceeds going to Houston Pancreatic Cancer Research and Elkins Pancreas Center receiving the remaining 20%.  

Dr. and Mrs. Raijman plan to partner with different medical-centric organizations for each event, going forward.

Tune into Dr. Joe Galati and Your Health First every Sunday night at 7:00 on KTRH.

Benefit audio

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content