Join Houston’s iHeartRadio stations and 24 other broadcasters in supporting the Houston Food Bank and helping those hit hardest by the floods.
These items are most needed during disaster:
- Canned ready-to-eat vegetables and fruit with pull tops:
- Protein such as tuna, beef stew, chili, and chicken in pouches or pull-top cans
- Peanut butter
- Snacks: granola bars, breakfast bars, etc.
- Paper goods
- Cleaning supplies, including mops, buckets, brooms, bleach wipes, bleach, garbage bags, bug spray
Food and supplies can be dropped off at 535 Portwall through Saturday
- 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday - Friday
- 8 a.m.-3 p.m. p.m. Saturday and Sunday
We are unable to accept baby food, clothing, household items and other items not on this list.
You can also make a monetary donation at HoustonFoodBank.org.
Please follow and share this event on Facebook
SUNNY 99.1 | 94.5 The Buzz | 93.7 The Beat | SportsTalk 790 | KPRC AM 950 | NewsRadio 740 KTRH