Firefighters Suffer Electric Shock Battling Blaze


Two Houston firefighters suffered electric shock while battling a Thursday morning blaze.

Neither has life-threatening injuries.

The Houston Fire Department confirms that two of its members were shocked while battling an apartment complex fire at Park Place Boulevard shortly.

A firefighter sawed into a power line, causing a shock to the firefighter and a colleague.

The firefighter was taken to the hospital and the other HFD member was treated for unspecified injuries at the scene.

No one at the apartment complex was injured.


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content