As if you needed another reason to love Chick-fil-A.
Earlier this week, a quick thinking Chick-fil-A employee heard a woman screaming about a child choking on his seat belt. So this Georgia Chick-fil-A employee did what most of us would do. He tried to help.
But, it was the way he did it that has everyone talking. He didn't just run out to help the child, he jumped through the drive-thru window to do it.
We've got the story from WSB television in Atlanta below.
So, before you decide where to have lunch today, think about what this employee did.