Bear with me as I have some fun emphasizing the “finalities” that come with this weekend’s Woodlands Home & Garden Show at the Waterway Marriott.
This is the FINAL home and garden show of the season for me, and it’s also our LAST appearance of the fall and your CONCLUDING chance to get a signed copy of my book. In addition, it’s THE END of your opportunities this year to have me be “that pair of eyes” to diagnose horticultural issues, and your CLOSING shot at going home with some free product from the seminars I’ll be doing. And it’s also the CULMINATION for 2017 of opportunities to hear me say some candid things I would not be able to say on air.
Let me break it all down for you.
- CLINCHING home and garden show for me: This event was supposed to be on Labor Day Weekend, but the organizers had to reschedule it because of Hurricane Harvey. I’m not due to appear at another home and garden show until 2018.
- COMPLETING 2017 appearances: Rarely have we done appearances in November and December, so this is the last chance to get some one-on-one time with moi. (Unless you happen to be at one of the garden club or association meetings I’m visiting during the next few months.)
- It’s most likely your ULTIMATE opportunity this year to get your hands on signed copies of my book, “Texas Tough Gardening.” This weekend, you will find the book at its lowest price of 2017, and the more you buy, the cheaper they become. One for $15; two for $25. And while supplies last, for every purchase you’ll get a free gardening product or another gardening book - I’m cleaning out my promotional bookshelves. So, if you purchase two more books, you could go home with $50 in goods for 25 bucks.
- We talk a lot about “getting a pair of eyes on that problem” so a good diagnosis can determine the proper product for a resolution. So … last remote broadcast, last appearance, last seminar for me means the ENDMOST time in 2017 I can personally examine things you bring me.
- If you follow us on Facebook, you already know that nearly everyone who attends my seminars at 10:30 a.m. Saturday or Sunday will get a free product, such as Lady Bug Brand’s Mama’s Home Brew or Terra Tonic Super Soil Activator. I’ve never done a home and garden show seminar on Sunday, so I hope you’ll take advantage of the free-product incentive.
- And finally, you may get to hear me say a thing or two I would probably not say on the air. I’m not talking about foul language … just some more candid thoughts on products, companies and services that you should probably avoid at all costs.
So, I hope to see you 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday or 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Sunday at the Waterway Marriott. By the way, you’ll need proof of paid tickets to enter the seminar, but if you buy two or more copies of my book, you’re essentially going home with at least $65 dollars in free products for a mere $25 - the price of the two books (1 soil-remediation product, 2 “Texas Tough Gardening” books, a bag of free KTRH goodies, and 1 free choice from a promotional library I’ve accumulated over the past couple of years.