The current coronavirus cases that are being tracked in the Greater Houston area as follows...
- 2 confirmed cases and 3 presumptive positive cases of coronavirus in Harris County.
- 1 confirmed case and 1 presumptive positive case of coronavirus in Houston.
- 6 presumptive positive cases of coronavirus in Fort Bend County.
- 1 presumptive positive case announced in Montgomery County.
Tips for preventative hygiene
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick. Keeping a sick child at home prevents the spread of illness in the school and community and allows your child an opportunity to rest and recover.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.