At 10 am, tickets will go on sale for the 17 music shows at this year's Houston Rodeo.
Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo CEO Joel Cowley says the key is to be in the virtual waiting room, starting at 9:30.
"What the waiting room does, is that it allows people to go in, create an account if they don't already have one, and look at the tickets that are available," said Cowley. "Those in the waiting room at that moment will be randomly selected to enter the store to make a purchase."
He said about 30,000 people have a chance of getting tickets.
A place in the waiting room does not guarantee ticket availability.
NRG holds 72,000 people and 40,000 are season ticket holders.
Cowley said if you don't get in this morning, check back tonight, this weekend and even up until the day of the show.
Willie Nelson will be in great demand, like he was back in 2017.
If you're buying a concert ticket, that includes access to everything on the grounds including two hours of rodeo action before the concert.
Click here to view the 2020 Lineup.
INDIVIDUAL RODEO TICKETS
·March 3 – 22, 2020 (Non-Friday Performances)
- Tickets for the 17 announced RODEOHOUSTON performances go on sale Thursday, Jan. 16.
- Rodeo ticket prices start at $20, plus a $4 per ticket convenience fee.
Upper Level: $20
Loge Level: $30
- Lower Levels: A few performances may have a limited number of tickets, including scattered singles (no two seats together), available from $30 to $125.
·Because of the Rodeo’s successful Season Ticket program, which began in August, ticket availability in the lower levels is extremely limited.
oA 6-ticket purchase limit is set for all performances through the first day of public sales, Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020.
- Individual Rodeo tickets can be purchased:
- online at rodeohouston.com;
- via the RODEOHOUSTON or AXS mobile app, available for Android and Apple devices or;
- beginning Friday, Jan. 17 at 10 a.m.
- in person at the NRG Park Box Office, with no service charge
- by phone at 855.239.7207
- All tickets will be delivered electronically via Flash Mobile Delivery; please allow 48 hours for delivery.
- To access your purchased tickets, download the RODEOHOUSTON or AXS mobile app and login with the email used to purchase tickets.
- Visit axs.com and click on 'Sign in' to test your login information or to create an account ahead of the on sale.
RODEOHOUSTON Friday Performances
- The three artists performing on the RODEOHOUSTON stage Friday March 6, 13 and 20 will be announced Tuesday, Feb. 4.
- Tickets for the Friday performances will go on sale Thursday, Feb. 6 at 10 a.m. (The Online Waiting room will open at 9:30 a.m., and customers in the Waiting Room will be randomly selected to enter the store to purchase tickets at 10 a.m.). (Note: A place in the waiting room does not guarantee ticket availability.)
The 2020 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is scheduled for March 3 – 22. Visit rodeohouston.com for the 2020 RODEOHOUSTON lineup.